Streamline your Business
I introduced new service packages to Business Buddy this year because I felt that I ought to offer more variety, however what I have realised is, that this was not what my clients actually wanted. Also it did not attract any new clients either! Therefore I am going to streamline my business services for 2015. I am going to keep it simple.
Out with the Old and In with the New
How many times do we do things because we think we should or it’s become habit? Approaching a New Year makes us reflect. For example, consider the things in your business that do not make you happy and kick them into touch! Life is short. To be successful you have to enjoy what you do.
My Top 10 Tips to streamline your business
- Analyse your accounts regularly – what part of your business is more profitable – do more of it!
- Analyse costs – keep an eye on your bank statement regularly and get rid of unnecessary spending.
- Update your website to remove any information that is out of date or incorrect otherwise it may result in time wasting enquiries.
- Spend more time getting to know your top referrers of new business. You get 80% of your business from 20% of these people.
- Outsource important tasks that steal your valuable time and do not earn you money.
- Work with a remote VA if you hate admin duties – put your effort into earning money instead
- Tidy your office – get rid of junk and do the filing. Junk bogs you down and clutters your mind.
- Appointments – Manage your diary – don’t waste time on meetings which are not fee earning
- Change your mind set to change your business. Positivity brings results. It’s as simple as that.
- Look at your business processes to see how you can improve them to become more efficient.
When you streamline your business, you become more efficient. When you’re more efficient you think more clearly and can make better judgement or decisions. Do your business a big favour, give it the attention it deserves.